ClinTex January 2022 Update
We’d like to begin by wishing you all a very happy new year from everyone here at the ClinTex team!
As we roll into the new year fresh and rested after a well deserved break over the holiday season, spent well with family and friends, we have been hitting the ground running with CTI-PDA and OpTex development progressing well and on track.
The CTI tool suite has now reached version 0.46a and we have come a long way over the past 12 months.
Just as a reminder to all :
The CTi-PDA application will use predictive modelling to forecast clinical trial issues and events before they happen — This will allow the pharmaceutical company to take pro-active action to address the primary causes of delays and data quality issues in clinical trials.
Over the past month, the ClinTex team have been busy driving forward the development of CTi-PDA, specifically in the following areas :
- Firstly we have continued the build of predictive algorithms that now cover some of the more important clinical trial inefficiencies and will allow CTi to predict issues such as Data Entry Lag, High number of Data Queries, Missing Data, Patient Enrolment and Serious Adverse Events
- We are also very excited to having completed the visualization layer for 3 of these predictive analyses so the outputs from these algorithms can be easily interpreted by clinical researchers allowing them to take action quickly to prevent clinical trial issues
- For example, the number of data queries can slow down a clinical trial as they directly affect how quickly quality data can be produced. The volume of these data queries are displayed in the Query Modelling Tab of CTi, and allow the researcher to model how different performance indicators in a clinical trial can impact the future volume of queries
As can be observed in the above video, by increasing the volume of late data entry (change 16 to 24) you will see this increases the predicted query volume that can slow down the delivery of quality data. Also, Increasing other predictors such as Protocol Deviation Rate from 0.75 per patient to 1 (change 0,75 to 1) per patient also increases the predicted number of queries.
It is this sort of modelling that can really help clinical researchers to take preventative action and avoid costly clinical trial delays.
These visualizations for predictive modelling have also been completed for Serious Adverse Events Modelling and Data Entry Lag Modelling, demonstrated here.
Over the coming weeks we will be focussed on :
1) Development of predictive modelling and visualizations for other areas of value including Patient Recruitment, Early Withdrawal and Missing Data
2) Functionality and Data Quality testing of all visuals
We look forward to further updating you on our progress with the CTI toolset again next month!
CTI 2.0 Token
The team are currently making the final adjustments to the CTi 2.0 token contract after passing our new smart contract audit with flying colours!
Expect a full update next week with all details including the token swap date, venues, what it means for token holders, and our plans for the token moving into 2022.
Watch this space…
· Website: https://www.clintex.io/
· Medium: https://medium.com/@clintexcti
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/clintexcti
· Telegram: http://t.me/clintexcti
· Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ClintexCTI
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/eclintex-ltd/
· Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/clintexcti