CTI May 2021 Development Update
Development Sprint Period #5 from 3rd May to 17th May
CTi_OEM remains on track to be delivered during the last week of June or the first week of July. During Sprint #5, the development team focused on the integration of Patient Safety and Protocol Compliance, key data domains that are part of the Standard Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) for clinical data. Additionally, expected progress continued on the development of visualisation specifications and the deployment of visualisations relating to patient safety and protocol deviations as per CTi_OEM functional and design requirements.
This sprint successfully iterated through 5 versions of CTi_OEM. Version 20 to 25 were developed and tested during Sprint #5.
- Onboarding of test clinical trial data in SDTM format for Adverse Event Data and Protocol Deviation Data (AE and DV domains).
- Deployed CTi_OEM Visuals: Specifications for visualisations have been developed, and visualisations have progressed for onboarded clinical trial data, including:
- Adverse Event Data and Clinical Trial Safety Profiles
- Protocol Compliance and Deviation detection
3. Deployed first alpha CTi-OEM oversight dashboard:
Next Sprint #6
Having finished onboarding datasets in SDTM format, the team will focus on continuing work that persisted through Sprint #5: developing and deploying visualisation related components. In Sprint #5, the team completed 37.5% of the two tasks below. Now that SDTM onboarding is complete, the team is on schedule to finish the following tasks on time.
- CTi_OEM Visuals in Development: Development continues and is on track with the development roadmap for onboarding data sources and visualisation progress for the following key analyses
- Baseline Failures
- Site Monitoring
- Patient Completers
2. CTi_OEM Dashboards in Development: Development is ongoing for the final two CTi_OEM dashboards and is on track for deployment of the all CTi_OEM dashboards by the 1st week in July 2021. The dashboards are:
- Clinical Data Management Dashboard
- Site Monitoring Dashboard
We are pleased to be on pace for launch by, at the latest, the first week of July. Look here for more updates on upcoming Sprints as we near the finish line of CTI_OEM deployment!
ClinTex are a solution provider to the pharmaceutical industry, and the team behind CTi — Clinical Trials Intelligence: a new type of software platform aimed at transforming the medicine development industry through the application of predictive analytics, machine learning, and the novel use of blockchain technology and smart contracts in clinical trials.
Our mission is to bring down the cost of medicine and improve the speed to market of new medicines for the people who need them, through vastly reducing development costs for the global pharmaceutical industry.
- Medium: https://medium.com/@clintexcti
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/clintexcti
- Website: https://www.clintex.io/
- Telegram Discussion: http://t.me/clintexcti
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC66MPSniK52KFZwE_SIDsOA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/eclintex-ltd/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/clintexcti